Reasons Why My Crush Didn’t Text Back
- He fell and he slipped his arm.
- Quite don’t understand why I’m completely obsessed with Taylor Swift and her music.
- I fangirl a lot of anime men and I turn insanely crazy.
I mean just look at my man Levi Ackermann, can you just not?!
- Moreover, he figured out that my heart starts racing faster whenever I see anime men with thick black hair and blue eyes on-screen.
- Found out my only passion is to eat food until I get physical pain.
- Somewhere he overheard me yell ‘No more Lady Pants!’
- Afraid to talk about stars with me.
- He is busy reading.
- That I cry at everything.
- Also annoyed and entranced that I laugh at everything.
- Noticed that I do my makeup so bad!
- Additionally, he is stunned that I don’t like makeup.
- Embarrassed and loves at the same time that I dance as cute as a unicorn.
- He is busy mailing me a bouquet of Sakura flowers and a stock full of handwritten poems because he is crazy like that.
- He saw me running errands with those green streaks in my hair and got offended that I imitated Billie Eilish. How wild!
- Astonished that I don’t listen to music nor watch movies belonging to my native language.
- Fumbled that I don’t pay attention to anything related to sports.
- He is tired.
- Maybe he got trapped in a pirouette door.
- Perhaps, he is busy learning about winged eyeliner carefully, so that he could put it on me and admire how beautiful I am.
- His phone autocorrected his life to death and died in real life.
- He is dead.
- There is no texting afterlife because ghosts are too busy scaring people in horror movies.
K, BYE 2020!